Blazing Angels: Soul of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A flame of hope, a haven for all...let our fiery passion consume you! We are...TEAM BLAZING ANGELS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring your custom cards to life via me Reaper :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper

Bring your custom cards to life via me Reaper :P Empty
PostSubject: Bring your custom cards to life via me Reaper :P   Bring your custom cards to life via me Reaper :P EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:27 am

Hey everyone. With miss Kisa's permission I would like to start a service for all members of Blazing Angels. As some of you may know I make Orica Yugioh cards. These are unfortunatly fake cards but many people like them for thier collections because of how cool they look. Real yugioh cards with the faces replaced in various forms. It was thanks to miss Kisa that I first got this idea of turning custom cards into actual playing cards. So if anyone is interested I would be happy to make custom cards posted in this forum for a small fee later to be determined if allowed. I promise it wont be an arm and a leg like on ebay. More than likely material costs + shipping + $1 for work. It takes me roughly an hour to make one from scratch so its a bargain in itself. Also if miss Kisa would be so kind maybe she can post hers that i made her as examples ^^
Back to top Go down

Bring your custom cards to life via me Reaper :P
Page 1 of 1