Blazing Angels: Soul of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A flame of hope, a haven for all...let our fiery passion consume you! We are...TEAM BLAZING ANGELS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lavalval Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gamer1711

gamer1711

Lavalval Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Lavalval Dragon   Lavalval Dragon EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:25 pm

alright guys i'm back with another card of the week. this time i'm talking about one of the current main cards in a deck i'm currebtly running, flamvell/laval. the card is known as lavalval dragon, as shown here:

Lavalval Dragon 300px-LavalvalDragonHA05-EN-ScR-1E

ok so alot of you are probably wondering why this is do good so i get stright to it. lavalval dragon is a level 5 fire dragon with 2000 attack and 1100 defense, needing only 1 tuner and 1 or more fire non-tuners. its true strenght though comes from its effect: you can shuffle 2 "laval" monsters from your graveyard into your deck tp target 1 card your opponenty controls; return it to their hand. so in since it a smaller brio that you can also bring out using debris dragon. and being level 5 it can be used along side formula and another level 5 to bring out the biggest synchro in the game right now, shooting quaser dragon, which pretty much means game the second it s summoned.
Back to top Go down

Lavalval Dragon
Page 1 of 1