Blazing Angels: Soul of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A flame of hope, a haven for all...let our fiery passion consume you! We are...TEAM BLAZING ANGELS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Kisa
Admin
Lady Kisa

Welcome to the  Team Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Team   Welcome to the  Team EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:30 am

Welcome to Team Blazing Angels!

We are a brand new team, but we are dedicated to serving others as much as possible. We train hard to become stronger for ourselves, as well as for each other, and we work together to accomplish all goals and surpass any obstacles that come our way. This is a home, a sanctuary for all who need it. Our doors are open to you.

I am Lady Kisa, the leader....but you can just call me Kisa. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. If you have an issue or a problem, do not hesitate to come to me. I am here to help in any way possible.

The C-Box is the team's main form of communication. Please feel free to chat to your heart's content there!

If you wish to role play, please visit this site:

http://foreverdaemon.find-forum.net/

Team Daemon is an affiliation with Team Blazing Angels, so please treat them with utmost respect. The role play forum is lacking in attendance, so please don't be shy about joining!

To duel, we use Dueling Network and Byond. I will be utilizing both tools to help all members in dueling. If you know of any other good tools, please feel free to suggest them.

All suggestions are welcome and are taken into consideration with equal opportunity.

Again, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your support and your participation! Welcome to the family!

Lady Kisa
Back to top Go down
https://blazingangelsphoenix.forumotion.com

Welcome to the Team
Page 1 of 1