Blazing Angels: Soul of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A flame of hope, a haven for all...let our fiery passion consume you! We are...TEAM BLAZING ANGELS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blazblue: hurry up!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maiku

Maiku

Blazblue: hurry up!! Empty
PostSubject: Blazblue: hurry up!!   Blazblue: hurry up!! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 pm

i want a new blazblue game!!!

blazblue is one of my favorite fighting games (next to tekken) and the story is confusing but interesting xD I wish they came out with a new one already Sad i have characters to master and people to beat :3
Back to top Go down
Lady Kisa
Admin
Lady Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue: hurry up!!   Blazblue: hurry up!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:52 am

I remember seeing some Blazblue pics on facebook...but I honestly have no idea what it is lol do they have any games for the 360?
Back to top Go down
https://blazingangelsphoenix.forumotion.com
Maiku

Maiku

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue: hurry up!!   Blazblue: hurry up!! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:09 am

yeah, the first and second game are for 360
calamity trigger
continuum shift

i warn you in advance, these stories are so confusing xD
Back to top Go down
Lady Kisa
Admin
Lady Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue: hurry up!!   Blazblue: hurry up!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:35 am

Can't be any more confusing than tekken Razz tekken was very confusing to me when i first started getting into the stories
Back to top Go down
Maiku

Maiku

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue: hurry up!!   Blazblue: hurry up!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:43 am

i swear to you.. way more confusing than tekken o.o i at least understand the tekken story, and pretty well actually. all i know in blazblue are relationships.. i dont know why people are what they are, how some people exist D: it's all a great big mindrape!

but the fighting and trying to decipher it all is just a thrill that's got me loving the game ^^ if tekken really confuses you, id be happy to teach you Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Kisa
Admin
Lady Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue: hurry up!!   Blazblue: hurry up!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:56 am

LOL no i understand Tekken now....really well actually. However you have me interested in playing Blazblue....guess i'll have to go to gamestop and see if i can't find the first game
Back to top Go down
Maiku

Maiku

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue: hurry up!!   Blazblue: hurry up!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:00 am

gonna get a game just on my recommendation? lol, im liking the power >:3

but you dont have to ya know o.o it is a really cool game, so if you do end up getting it, im sure you're enjoy it. btw, Jin Kisaragi, Mu-13, and Lambda(second game) are mine >:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue: hurry up!!   Blazblue: hurry up!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazblue: hurry up!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazing Angels: Soul of Phoenix :: Valhalla of Flames :: Team Chats and Convos-
Jump to: