Blazing Angels: Soul of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A flame of hope, a haven for all...let our fiery passion consume you! We are...TEAM BLAZING ANGELS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Common Remedy to a New Problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Kisa
Admin
Lady Kisa

A Common Remedy to a New Problem Empty
PostSubject: A Common Remedy to a New Problem   A Common Remedy to a New Problem EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:21 am

Ok, so i found this card during the Sneak Peak of Order of Chaos. At first, as i was opening the packs, i paid it no mind. After all, it was just a common card, and it was a simple little monster at that. However, I went back and looked at all my cards after opening everything, and when my eyes rested on this card's effect, I got a little excited. So, here's the card:

Kurivolt
Level 1
Light
300 ATK
200 DEF
Thunder/Effect
During your Main Phase: You can target 1 face-up Xyz Monster that has Xyz Materials; detach 1 Xyz Material from it, and Special Summon 1 "Kurivolt" from your Deck. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.

Does anybody else see what I see here? This isn't the card of the week, but I do feel this card is worth mentioning. Look at the opportunities available with it! First of all, it's a Level 1 AND it's Light: this makes the summonability very easy with cards like Shining Angel and One for One. Once it's on the field, though, that's where its glory will shine, I think. Any Xyz monster...whether on your field, or your opponent's...is fair game! Now, currently, not too many of the annoying ones are TCG yet...but they will be! I know we all play DN quite a bit, and i'm sure we all have stories about those pesky Xyz monsters that make or break the game for you. Sometimes, I will be sitting there, thinking: "If only I could get rid of that last Xyz material...then I might have a shot at this. Well, here's the answer! This common little monster (albeit brand new) is the little remedy for our Xyz problem. You can even do this twice in a turn if needed!

Now, of course, there are always downsides to everything, and this is no exception. The main downside to this cute little monster is that he's unable to be used as Synchro Material. At all. That means, once he's on the field, you better do something with him quick, or you could be in for a bit of pain. Simple remedy to this problem: 1) run monarchs. Now that he's on the field, you can tribute him and wreak havoc on your opponent with your monarchs! 2) run an Egyptian God card. You can easily pull out Obelisk in one turn with this little guy, and there's nothing your opponent can do to stop you. 3) Plasma FTW! That's right, I said it. How about it? A Twilight KuriPlasma deck! With this guy, you can easily, EASILY pull out Destiny Hero - Plasma! Take out the Xyz material, pull out 3 monsters, summon Plasma, take vulnerable Xyz to boost your own monster! How fun could that be? 4) any Rank 1 Xyz monster. been wondering how to incorporate the use of those hard to summon Rank 1 monsters? Here you go! All of the Rank 1's require 3 level 1 monsters, and while Kurivolt cannot be used as a synchro material....there's nothing stopping him from becoming Xyz material!

Obviously, the possibilities are endless, and one cannot really afford to overlook this seemingly helpless monster. He could very well be the missing piece to your victory!

Here are some Recommended Cards to run with this card (you can choose what to use and not use as you see fit):

One for One
Rai-Mei
Photon Veil
Shining Angel
Flamvell Poun
Sangan
Honest
Monarchs
Plasma
God Cards
Ultimate Offering
Pot of Avarice
Limit Reverse
Call of the Haunted
Monster Reborn
Electromagnetic Shield
Judgment of Thunder
Batteryman Cards
Wattcannon
Mystic Piper

I'm sure you can find more if you really look ^_^

Now go out there and enjoy the safety of KURIVOLT!

Thoughts, Comments, and Suggestions are perfectly welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://blazingangelsphoenix.forumotion.com
nothost

nothost

A Common Remedy to a New Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Common Remedy to a New Problem   A Common Remedy to a New Problem EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:15 pm

He does have his uses, although I prefer a Compulsory Evacuation Device or something like that to get rid of monsters usually. It's a preference thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Lord.Nothost

A Common Remedy to a New Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazing Angels: Soul of Phoenix :: Cards and Tips :: Mentionable Cards-
Jump to: